– baccala’ (dried salted cod)
– extra virgin olive oil
– chick peas
– take a nice, thick piece of dried salted cod and soak it for a few days, remembering to change the water often.
– bring a pan of water to the boil and then add the fish and cook on a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
– drain the fish, remove the bones, and pour some excellent extra virgin olive oil from an oil mill over it
– serve with chick peas which have been boiled in salted water together with garlic and rosemary for about 90 minutes and then drizzled in extra virgin olive oil.